.in these sub-menus will be some more specific information about working in sessions and workshops.
sessions are usually about 1 1/2 hours long, although can last from 1 hr to 3 hours. the ‘techniques and processes’, ‘general information’ and other sub-menus give an idea of what kind of techniques may be used in a session.
there is usually an ‘illumination’ each session, and then the other techniques used vary depending on each situation.
workshop times are usually also between 1 hour and 3 hours.
workshops i give include:
- the munay ki – receiving the rites, and learning to gift and teach the rites.
- journeying to meet power animals – elemental energies and qualities that appear to us as animals
- journeying for life essence retrieval (also known as ‘soul retrieval’)
- ‘shadow work’ – finding and integrating hidden parts of ourselves
- basic tools and techniques of energy medicine
- meditation and relaxation techniques
- opening and holding sacred space
- chakra clearing / luminous energy field cleansing
- sandpainting (using tools to process and shift with natural materials
- fire ceremonies
- destiny retrieval
- ‘underworld’ journeying (journeying to the subconscious)
- upperworld journeying
- mythic mapping
(more information on the FAQ submenu)